The following Material is to be submitted on the following terms, conditions and understandings:
- Tyler Young Films, LLC. will not accept or evaluate the Materials in the absence of this Agreement. No confidential or fiduciary relationship exists between the parties, and no such relationship is established by this Agreement or by submission of the Materials. I am the owner of all rights in the Materials or the duly authorized agent of the owner of all rights in the Materials, and I have full authority to submit the Materials. I understand that the Materials will not be returned to me and release you from all liability for loss of, or damage to, the Materials. This Agreement is binding on me and any entities for which I am acting. This is a non-commissioned submission. There was no request that the Materials be created or submitted.
- A separate agreement will be negotiated if the Materials are used. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Materials may be used, without any obligation or payment to me, to the extent that such Materials (a) are similar to or contain elements of a concept already in development at the time of submission, (b) are not unique and concrete as to be entitled to intellectual property protection under the law, (c) have been made public by anyone at the time of submission or are in the public domain, (d) would be freely usable by a third person if they had not been accepted as a submission or the subject of any agreement, (e) are not protected by Federal copyright law, or (f) are similar to other projects that are independently created by you or third parties.
- I am not entitled to any compensation because of your use of similar materials that may have (a) been independently created by you, or (b) come to you from an independent source, whether before or after the date of this Agreement. In any dispute arising from alleged use of the Materials, I must prove that the Materials were used (and that the alleged similar materials were not independently created). No inference of copying or use will arise by virtue of (a) any similarity between similar materials and the Materials, or (b) my submission of the Materials or your access to the Materials.
- Neither my submission of the Materials, nor your review (or use of) the Materials, constitutes an implied in fact or implied in law contract, even if there exists an industry custom or practice to the contrary.
- I will indemnify you against all third party claims or liabilities (including attorneys' fees) arising from any breach of any warranty given by me. I release you from all claims, demands and liabilities, known or unknown, which may arise in relation to the Materials, except for fraud or willful injury on your part.
- In the event of a breach or alleged breach (a) related to the Materials, or any part or idea therein, or the submission thereof, or (b) relating to this Agreement, my remedies will be limited to a remedy at law for damages. I will not be entitled to any form of equitable relief. Any dispute relating to this Agreement will be resolved by binding arbitration before a single arbitrator. All arbitration proceedings will be administered by JAMS in accordance with its streamlined arbitration rules and procedures or subsequent versions thereof, including its optional appeal procedure (the “JAMS Rules”). The arbitration will be conducted in Denver, Colorado.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the State of Colorado, excluding choice of law rules. This is the complete and binding agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior understandings, both oral and written, with respect to its subject matter. The invalidity of any provision of this Agreement will in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any of the remainder of this Agreement. This Agreement cannot be amended, except by a written agreement signed by both parties. This Agreement will inure to the benefit of the parties and their respective heirs, successors, representatives, assigns and licensees.
[gallery link="file"]Cell: 303.513.5639 Email:
[contact-form-7 id="43" title="Contact form 1"]
Pitch Me! I am always looking for fun, interesting people with dramatic stories, or unique family businesses that could make a great show. If you would like to share your story, or idea for a show, please agree to the terms and conditions below, then fill out the submission form. Please understand I receive a great many ideas, pitches and proposals for television shows, and other media, from third parties and internally. While your idea or proposal may seem unique, it may in fact be similar, or identical, to one I already have developed. Given this potential conflict, you will need to agree to some terms and conditions before pitching me. Read the terms and conditions.
Bayer Aleve / WHOSAY
- 2018 Production Manager “Tim Howard Profile Spot / Denver, CO"
- 2018 Production Manager “Ethan Pringle Profile / Zion Nat Park, NV"
- 2018 Production Manager “Deep Water Solo / Hanoi, Vietnam"
- 2018 Production Manager “Gore-Tex Test Lab / Elkton, MD"
- 2018 Production Manager “Vivian Profile / Chamonix, France
- 2018 Production Manager “MHW Design Team / Redmond, CA"
- 2017 Production Manager “Cliffside Popup Shop / Boulder, CO"
- 2018 Story Producer “Building off the Grid - Season 3"
- 2017 Story Producer “Building off the Grid - Season 2"
- 2016 Story Producer “Building off the Grid - Season 1"
- 2016 Story Producer “Smoked - Season 1"
- 2015 Story Producer “BBQ Pit Wars - Season 1"
- 2015 Story Producer “Kingsford Challenge - Season 3"
- 2015 Story Producer “BBQ Pitmasters - Season 6"
- 2015 Story Producer “Deadliest Shootouts"
- 2015 Story Producer “Legends & Lies - Season 1"
- 2014 Story Producer “Log Cabin Living - Season 1"
- 2014 Development Producer “Various Development Projects”
- 2014 Story Producer “Log Cabin Living - Pilot”
- 2014 Story Producer “Living Alaska - Season 3”
- 2014 Field Producer “Living Alaska - Season 3”
- 2014 Field Producer “Living Alaska - Season 2”
- 2013 High Altitude Producer “Prospectors - Season 2”
- 2012 High Altitude Producer “Prospectors - Season 1”
- 2013 UPM “Dude You're Screwed - Season 1”
- 2012 UPM “Dude You're Screwed - Pilot”
- 2013 Special Effects Supervisor “Battle of Vicksburg”
- 2012 UPM / Casting Producer “Battle of Kennesaw Mountain”
- 2012 Segment Writer “Diners, Drive-ins and Dives”
- 2011 UPM / Casting Producer “Battle of Chickamauga & Chattanooga”
- 2011 UPM / Casting Producer “Shiloh: Fiery Trial”
- 2011 Episode Writer / Producer “Last Cake Standing”
- 2010 Segment Writer “Unwrapped”
- 2010 Episode Writer “Cake Boss – Ships & Sonograms”
- 2010 Episode Writer “Cake Boss – Toilets & Textiles”
- 2010 Episode Writer “Cake Boss – Hot Air Balloon Cake"
- 2010 Producer / Shooter “Race Across the Sky – 2010”
- 2010 UPM / AD “Battle of the Little Bighorn”
- 2009 UPM / Producer “Extreme Cuisine – Hawaii”
- 2009 UPM / Producer / Shooter “Extreme Cuisine – Scotland”
- 2009 UPM / Producer / Shooter “Extreme Cuisine – Louisiana”
- 2009 UPM / Producer / Shooter “Extreme Cuisine – Greece”
- 2009 UPM / Producer / Shooter “Extreme Cuisine – Peru”
- 2009 UPM / Producer / Shooter “Extreme Cuisine – Mexico”
- 2009 UPM / Story Producer “Warriors – Scouts”
- 2009 UPM / Story Producer “Warriors – Zulu”
- 2008 UPM / Story Producer “Warriors – Maya”
- 2008 UPM / Story Producer “Warriors – Samurai”
- 2008 UPM / Story Producer “Warriors – Knights”
- 2008 Producer / Shooter “Wild Chronicles w/ Boyd Matson”
- 2008 Climbing Cameraman “Masters of Disaster”
- 2008 Field Producer “Challenge” (11 episodes)
- 2008 Senior Producer / Writer “Endless Yardsale 2008”
- 2008 Producer / Writer “My Big Amazing Renovation”
- 2008 Producer / Shooter / Writer “Haulin House Season 2” (5 episodes)
- 2007 Producer / Shooter / Writer “Haulin House Season 1” (4 episodes)
- 2007 Producer / Writer “Endless Yardsale 2007”
- 2007 Producer / Writer “Holiday Windows 2007”
- 2007 Producer / Writer “How America Celebrates”
- 2006 Supervising Producer “Sweat Equity” (26 episodes)
- 2006 Supervising Producer “DIY Web Content” (26 segments)
- 2005 Producer / Writer “Offbeat America” (72 Segments)
- 2004 Producer / Writer “Designer Finals – Bogen House”
- 2004 Episode Writer / Producer “Competition Specials” (13 Episodes)
- 2004 Field Producer “Unwrapped” (14 Segments)
- 2003 Producer / Shooter / Writer “National Geographic Today” (9 Segments)
- 2002 Producer / Shooter “Adventure Challenge – Fire & Ice”
- 2002 Producer / Writer “Competition Specials – National Pie”
- 2002 Producer / Writer “Competition Specials – Pillsbury Bake Off”
- 2002 Producer / Shooter / Writer “All American Festivals” (20 Episodes)
- 2001 Episode Writer “Ming’s Quest” (13 Episodes)
- 2001 Climbing Cameraman “Warren Miller’s Cold Fusion”
- 2000 Climbing Cameraman “Warren Miller’s Global Adventure.”
- 2000 Producer / Shooter “Colorado Outward Bound”
- 1999 Producer / Shooter / Writer “Adventure Quest – Balsa Raft part 2”
- 1998 Producer / Shooter “Adventure Quest – Balsa Raft part 1”
As a Film & Television Producer, Production Manager, and Story Producer, I offer 20 years of experience with over 400 projects to credit. I specialize in adventure, food, lifestyle and historical programming genres, with strong international experience having produced shoots in 16 different countries. I deliver exceptional production management services underscored by passionate story producing, that result in smooth shoots and inspiring cinematic moments. As Production Manager, I build detailed budgets in Showbiz Budgeting and manage all field logistics including; casting, locations, film permits, props, wardrobe, special effects, pyrotechnics, makeup, lighting, local crews, vendors, helicopters, drones, remote communications, carnets, visas, customs, schedules, call sheets, production reports, risk assessments, insurance, and legal contracts. Paramount to my work as a Producer and Production Manager is creating experiences for both cast and crew, rather than simply staging scenes. This translates to higher visceral drama on camera, and more authenticity within a show's story arc, building a stronger emotional connection with viewers. A few highlights:
- As PM for the hit Discovery Channels survival series "Dude You're Screwed," I managed a cast & crew of 30 in remote locations worldwide, where I solved complicated logistics, released difficult locations, sourced key props, created sophisticated surveillance & sat-com systems and managed extensive helicopter operations.
- For the National Park Service, I orchestrated large-scale Civil War battle reenactments with over 400 cast & crew members, built period sets, and managed locations, make up, wardrobe, props, and pyrotechnics.
- In South Africa, I successfully negotiated with tribal leaders to cast and shoot with 120 Zulu warriors on a remote mountaintop, complete with period props and wardrobe.
- In South America, I produced 6 shows across 6 countries, developing stories, casting, securing archaeological shoot locations, producing historical reenactments, and fixing complicated logistical situations.
Battle of Chickamagua (2011)
[gallery link="file" ids="623,620,621,630,638,637,628,635,636,626,634,619,629,641,632,639,643,622,642,625,640,633,631,624"]
Shiloh: Fiery Trial (2011)